The Worship Seminar is a unique training course that YWAM Harpenden is offering to the body of Christ.
Why unique? Because this is a 12-week training programme where our students/trainees will join us for nine weeks of teaching and three weeks of outreach at different places in England! It begins on 6 January and ends on 31 March 2010. It will largely run alongside the School Of Worship (SOW) being held at YWAM Harpenden. You will share most of the teaching times, but in the afternoons you will have your own programme.For more details about teaching topics, please go to the SOW page.
Prerequisites: – to be a Christian
– completion of the application form and acceptance onto the course by the seminar staff
– to read and then write a book report on two designated books, Is That Really You, God? and Daring to Live on the Edge (both by YWAM founder Loren Cunningham) before arrival on the Seminar.
Cost: £1,700 for the full 12 weeks Worship Seminar internship. This includes accommodation, food and study materials.
Can I come just for a week or two? You may ask, “What if I cannot come for the whole 12 weeks, can I come for just a week?” Yes, you can come to any of our open weeks below:
• 1–4 February — “Songwriting and Performance” with guest speaker Sue Rinaldi.
• 8–11 March — Godfrey Birtill will be leading worship and teaching, and Ian Egnilloc will speak on “Ethnodoxology” (how to lead relevant worship in other cultures).
• 22–25 March — Afternoon vocal training workshops with Talitha Nawijn (professional voice coach from Holland). Please contact us for the cost of each week, on firstname.lastname@example.org