- When & why did you decide to join YWAM?
I did my DTS here at YWAM Harpenden in September 2012 after I felt like God was telling me to drop everything and go. I came back on staff because of the community, to gain wisdom from existing staff that I had met during my DTS and to help others realize their calling.
- What is your role on the base?
I am DTS Centre staff
- What ministry/project are you currently working on?
I just staffed the September 2013 DTS lecture phase and outreach till March.
- What are you passionate about?
I am passionate about discipling young adults and helping them to know their destiny and calling, helping them to dream big dreams and find their identity in Christ. I love learning about new cultures and countries and traveling to those places.
- Are there areas that you are looking to work on in the future (vision)?
I have a heart for those who are trapped in sex-slavery and helping to end the trafficking. I hope to work with discipling them and helping them to achieve their dreams.
- What do you like to do in your free time?
I love to do anything that would make a good story or make for a crazy adventure, singing, being with people and traveling